Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    Matches to Officiate

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Matches to Officiate Login/Join

Rookie
Yahoo IM
posted
Greetings,

I am Jordan Cudney and currently looking for matches to officiate at the JV, Junior High, and CLUB LEVEL Smile. I am a registered official with the NSAA, have over ten years of wrestling experience and have officated numerous club and Junior High tourneys. The reason that I am taking this to the open forum is because I got my letter out to the AD's too late and at this point haven't recived many replies. I live in Crete NE and am willing to travel within a 1 to 1 1/2 radius of Crete. I love to officiate and am willing to work no matter where or when. If you would like to get ahold of me, you can contact me through email at jcudney@yahoo.com or call me at 402-826-8536. Thank you for taking time to read this and hope to hear from you.

Jordan Cudney

Posts: 21 | Location: Crete, NE, USA | Registered: November 18, 2003Report This Post