Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    Matches to Officiate

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Matches to Officiate Login/Join

Rookie
Yahoo IM
posted
Hello,

I am Jordan Cudney, a third year certified official here in the state of Nebraska. Currently, I am working as an assistant football coach at Morningside College in Sioux City, IA. Unfortunatly, my schedule as a coach does not allow me to get into officiating in the manner that I would like to but, I still have the desire to be on the mat working some matches. So my request to anyone that may read this is that I would be more than willing to work any open dates that you may have after the first of the year. This would include varsity, junior varsity, junior high, and youth wrestling matches as I have work all of those levels in some degree. I am willing to drive a considerable distance if the need is there. If you have any openings, feel free to email me at jcudney@yahoo.com or give me a call at 402-245-0377. I thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that you have a great day.

Jordan Cudney

Posts: 21 | Location: Crete, NE, USA | Registered: November 18, 2003Report This Post