Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    Southwest Wrestling Club

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Southwest Wrestling Club Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
posted
Here is the information and waiver for our club this fall. You can also visit http://isite.lps.org/afinley
for this information. Hope to see many of you there!

Southwest Wrestling Club
What: Southwest Wrestling Club
Where: Lincoln Southwest High School in the wrestling room
When: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings from 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. Club will begin on September 13th and end on October 13th.
For whom: Students in grades 6-12. If you have a student younger than 6th grade, I'm asking that a coach speak with me about him/her regarding obvious age/skill discrepancies. Should your younger wrestler choose to attend the clinic, it would be wise to bring a workout partner of similar size, as most attending the clinic will be middle or high schoolers.
Why: The Southwest Wrestling Club will function as an entity which strives to help students hone their existing wrestling skills as well as learn some new techniques.
Clinicians: The featured clinicians this year will be former UNL wrestlers Doug Hoover and Jason Powell.
Cost: The cost this year will be $80 per wrestler. If a family registers more then one wrestler, cost is $75 per wrestler. The fee covers clinicians, room rental, and insurance.

If you have any questions, please contact Aaron Finley at 499-0177 (H), 436-1306 (W) or via email at afinley@lps.org

SOUTHWEST WRESTLING CLUB WAIVER

This is the registration for enrollment of ________________________________ (athlete's name--please print) in the Southwest Wrestling Club for the year 2011. I grant permission to the club director, coaches and assistants of the club to act on my behalf for said minor in granting permission for evaluation/treatment of minor medical problems. I understand that should a major medical problem arise, an attempt will be made to notify me by telephone. In the event that I cannot be reached, I hereby give my consent to such medical treatment as deemed necessary by a licensed physician, such as x-ray examinations and anesthesia to be rendered to said minor. In addition, I hereby release the Southwest Wrestling Club and its staff from liability and claims for damages my son/my daughter may sustain while participating in the Southwest Wrestling Club.

I hereby certify that I have read and fully understand this authorization.

Participant or Parent/Guardian Signature (if 18 or under or still in High School or below)

____________________________________________Date signed____________

Allergic reactions to:______________________________________________

Medications currently taking: _________________________________________________

Any past illnesses or other information that would be useful in the event medical treatment is necessary:

Information;

Name _________________________________________

Parents or Legal Guardian _______________________________________________

Address _____________________________________________________________________
(be sure to include zip and city if other than Lincoln)

Phone# __________________________

Emergency Phone# ________________________

Insurance Company_________________________________ Policy #______________________

Age________

Grade ________