Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    USA Officials Clinic

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
USA Officials Clinic Login/Join

Novice
Picture of pinmachine
posted
Attention anyone who wants to officiate USA Wrestling this spring and summer. There will be a clinic at Bennington High School this Friday at 7:00 pm. I just received the tapes and paperwork from Chuck Sherer today. We are trying to get more officials for USA for not only the local and state meet, but also for the regional and national tournaments. Anyone interested should join. Tournaments outside of Nebraska that need officials include Northern Plains Regionals, Cadet National Duals, and Middle School National Duals.

We will have the paper work for registering if you have not done so yet. We will show the video, go over rules, and answer any questions. We will also go over the out-of-state tournaments.

I also would like to invite any coaches that want to refresh or learn Freestyle and Greco rules. You are the first people that teach our wrestlers the rules. Hopefully this clinic will help in the steps being taken to improve Nebraska USA Wrestling.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

"Summer wrestling makes Winter champions."

Posts: 291 | Location: Bennington, NE, USA | Registered: November 21, 2002Report This Post