Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
membership Login/Join

<steve>
posted
I paid to become a member of this web site but cannot access all the areas. Why is that??? All I can seem to find is last years projections, ratings, and stories. Is this it???

I can get into this area with my username and password, but I cannot go into the premium section. It says my email addy is not in your database. How can this be, I'm in one but not the other.

I really would like the answers to these questions. IF there is nothing else but limited access to this forum and last years info, then I would like to get a refund.

Report This Post

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted Hide Post
I rarely have any problems with people navigating their way around the site but I'm sure myself and many other paid members would be more than happy to help you out. Right now I have done everything I can to address people who are not receiving replies to emails they send me because of problems with their ISP, spam filters etc. In order to access the premium forum you cannot log in with your email address. You MUST register a forum nicname and let me know what it is. Then I can add you to the permission list. Obviously I don't know who you are but if you will send me an email to rossh@huskermat.com I will be glad to help you out. As far as the stories go, there is no way you wouldn't be able to access last year's stories and not this years. That's not how the site is set up. All the stories are on www.huskermat.com and there are also stories listed under the link archives for 2004-05 on the same page. Please email me if you have any further questions. At least that way I will know who you are and it should help me get you up and running.