Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    Jason Kelber doing a Nebraska Outdoor Challenge Camp in Valentine

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jason Kelber doing a Nebraska Outdoor Challenge Camp in Valentine Login/Join

Novice
posted
Jason Kelber former University of Nebraska Wrestler and Coach will be doing two wrestling camps in Valentine NE. Jason is an NCAA Champion, 3 time all American and one of the few wrestlers who has wins over both of the Brands brothers. This camp will be a wilderness type camp and it will be very unique. This camp will be held at Schlagel Creek Ranch and will feature a tube ride down the Niobrara River; it will also feature a very challenging obstacle course. I have been to a wrestling camp based at Schlagel Creek Ranch before and it is beautiful place with all types of great things to do. The camps will be held on June 18-23 and July 16-21. Jason was one of the very best wrestlers in the United States and is an excellent clinician. Schlagel Creek Ranch will offer a completely different type of camp experience. The wilderness setting will be used to feature both team building and physical conditioning type experiences. I believe this will be a tremendous camp. There is a possibility of other camps this summer at Schlagel Creek Ranch. These camps will all be called the Nebraska Outdoor Challenge Camps. Please check out the link below to find out more about these camps.

Marty McCurdy

I don't know how to make this into an automatic link but you can just cut and paste into the address line in your web browser. Maybe the Red Rocker can fix it for me.

http://www.outdoorchallengecamps.com

Posts: 245 | Location: Lincoln, NE | Registered: October 31, 2002Report This Post