Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Summer Camps Login/Join

Rookie
posted
I was wondering if anyone knew any good summer camps along with the prices of each. Also if there are any certain types of camps like a takedown camp. Thank you.

Rookie
posted Hide Post

Posts: 31 | Location: Hastings | Registered: December 17, 2007Report This Post
Novice
Picture of Big D
posted Hide Post

Rookie
posted Hide Post
Westside High offers a two week camp with a different clinician everyday. The cost is 45.00. Past Clinicians have been Meneely, Childs, Taplin, Denson, Harwood, May, etc. Can't beat it for the time on the mat and the technique for the money. The camp is open to anyone that wants to come. We have had students from different schools from across the metro.

Posts: 186 | Registered: December 06, 2007Report This Post
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
posted Hide Post
Who do we contact to get some information on the westside camp?

Rick Henry

Posts: 1760 | Location: Helena, MT, USA | Registered: October 21, 2002Report This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
UNK is once again having two team camps and a technique camp. info is on lopers.com

Last summer I spent 30+ days doing camps and I feel one of the best was the Outdoor Challenge Camp. Its in Valentine I think they have a website but when i tried it didnt work.

Posts: 158 | Location: kearney | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
OSU has a really good team camp. Its been a few years since I have been there but I think the price is around 300 per wrestler and that includes housing and meals.

Rookie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adamkeiswetter:
UNK is once again having two team camps and a technique camp. info is on lopers.com

Last summer I spent 30+ days doing camps and I feel one of the best was the Outdoor Challenge Camp. Its in Valentine I think they have a website but when i tried it didnt work.

Outdoor Challenge Caps - http://www.outdoorchallengecamps.com/

Rookie
posted Hide Post
For the Westside Camp, you can contact Michael Jernigan at mjernigan@westside66.org. This camp is for the overall improvement of wrestling...I don't care what school you are from...the more the better!!! Please spread the word to whomever is interested!!!

Posts: 186 | Registered: December 06, 2007Report This Post