Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    UNL Wrestling Clinic @ Crete Grades 3-12 June 17 and 19

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
UNL Wrestling Clinic @ Crete Grades 3-12 June 17 and 19 Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
posted
Sorry for the late notice, but the Crete Wrestling Club is putting on a clinic featuring Brandon Browne and potentially another UNL wrestler to be named on June 17 (Tuesday) and June 19 (Thursday) from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. on those days. It will be at the Crete High School. Lots of offensive technique and walk-ins are accepted. The cost is $30.00 for the clinic. The clinic form is below. You can bring the form with you on the day of the clinic, or mail it out to the address on the form. Thanks!

University Of Nebraska Wrestling Clinic
JUNE 17th & 19th
With University Wrestler Brandon Browne
Sponsored by: Crete Wrestling Club
@ Crete High School
1500 East 15th
Crete, NE 68333
3rd Through 12th: Clinic will begin promptly at 1:00 p.m. and will last until 5:00 p.m. each night.
Emphasis will be on takedown, advanced takedown, top position as well as solid offensive and defensive techniques.

What to Bring: Each wrestler will be expected to bring their own shoes, shorts, t-shirt and headgear (if preferred) to each session. Locker rooms will be available. Crete Public Schools and coaches are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

FEE: Grades 3 - 12; $30.00
(Fees cover both sessions)

Name_________________________________ School __________________ Grade ___________

Address ________________________ City ___________________ State ____ Zip __________

Phone # _______________________
Walk-ins Welcome!!!!!!!
*****Clinic will be capped at 60 entries*****
Make Checks Payable To: Crete Wrestling Club
Mail To: Crete Wrestling Club
Box 94
Crete, NE 68333
Contact Number: Kristie Poteet---H: 402-826-3012 C: 402-430-7945
The following statement must be signed by a parent or guardian:

WE (or I) hereby request that you accept this application for enrollment of __________________________________ in the Nebraska Wrestling Clinic on June 17th & 19th, and in consideration of your acceptance of the application we will (or I, whether one or more) hereby release the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska, Crete Public School, Crete Wrestling Club, Crete Wrestling Clinic and any of its employees or agents from all claims on account of injuries which may be sustained by our (or my) student while attending the Nebraska Wrestling Clinic in Crete, NE; and we (or I) agree to indemnify the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska, Crete High School, Crete Youth Wrestling Club, Crete Wrestling Clinic and any or all of its employees or agents of any claim which may hereafter be presented by our (or my) minor son or daughter as a result of such injuries.

Parent/Guardian_________________________________________ Date _______________

Parent/Guardian_________________________________________ Date _______________

Chad Mattox

Posts: 534 | Registered: September 30, 2004Report This Post