Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    USA Wrestling Training Site in Hastings

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
USA Wrestling Training Site in Hastings Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of bluehawk
posted
USA Wrestling Training Site

Where : Hastings St. Cecilia wrestling room
521 N. Kansas Ave.
Hastings, NE 68901
When : Monday nights starting Dec. 12, 2005
Practice Time 6:30 – 8:00
For Who : Anyone who is interested in learning more about the sport of wrestling and wants to get more mat time and more individual instruction. Any wrestler from Kindergarten to 8th grade is welcome.
What does it cost? : There is no practice fee, no instruction fee, all you have to do is purchase a USA Wrestling Card for insurance purposes. USA Card is $25, this card will allow you to enter all USA Sanctioned meets in the state.
Who is running it ? : Ryan Brand, Head Coach Hastings St. Cecilia
Craig Wilson, Assistant Coach Hastings St. Cecilia

I am the one that is providing the space for the training site and I will teach some technique, but if anyone wants to come at help and teach wrestling skills to young wrestlers, you are invited to help. This is not my club, this is an opportunity for wrestlers to get more mat time and instruction. It is not meant to take the place of your huskerland club or the practices you currently attend.

Coaches you are invited to come up and teach technique. The more instruction young wrestlers have the better.

Wrestlers from all schools are invited, come up and wrestle with good wrestlers from other schools, it will only make you better.

I am planning to have the training site open on Monday nights from Nov. 29th to into May. We will focus on folkstyle wrestling from now until Huskerland state tournament, then will go over Freestyle and Greco. After High School season is over High School kids will be welcome to attend.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 402-469-4739 or you can e-mail me at rdbstc76@hotmail.com.

Posts: 487 | Location: Hastings, NE, USA | Registered: December 09, 2002Report This Post