Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    Girls wrestling tournament- NOTE DATE CHANGE

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Girls wrestling tournament- NOTE DATE CHANGE Login/Join

Novice
Picture of lorilwayne
posted
We will be hosting the Nebraska USGWA state all girls tournament once again in correlation with our huskerland tournament. For those unfamiliar with where Harvard is it is in the south central part of the state only 20 miles south of the interstate. For those who have gotten flyers in the mail be aware that the date has changed. We will be doing this on Sunday March 11th NOT Sunday March 18th. If you need a flyer/registration form we will have them at state wrestling. If you don't see them on the table and are interested please let us know.

Harvard/Clay Center

Posts: 269 | Registered: February 17, 2004Report This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
Possible change to keep it on the 18th of March. Walnut (Grand Island I believe) is wanting to host it on the 18th. Stay tuned for further information. Thanks, Kelley

Rookie
Picture of RJS
posted Hide Post
My pick:
LCmatgurl as Champion

Rookie
posted Hide Post
bump

Rookie
Picture of Big Pounder
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this is changed or not?

Walk the Line.

Posts: 194 | Registered: November 17, 2004Report This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
The word we received last night is that it is going to be held on the 18th of March at Grand Island Walnut Middle School. When I get other information or how to get your hands on a flyer - I will post it at that time. Thanks, Kelley