Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Huskermat.com Announcements    Fairbury Invite

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Fairbury Invite Login/Join

<Coach Smith>
posted
Hi everyone, I am looking for some opinions on this and then I will take it from there.

Due to the jv rule in place, I am looking to doing some things with our invite in the years to come possibly.

Here is one idea and I want to see if any coaches would be interested in coming.

I am thinking about having a holiday tournament during Christmas Vacation after we are able to have 2 - 3 practices to get everyone a chance to get back down to weight. Let me know of what you think about all of this. We could do a dual tournament or something like that.

Another idea would be to have an 8 team dual tournament the first week of december like on a Tuesday or Thursday. Let me know how many of you would be interested in either one. I would really like to do a holiday tournament here.

Report This Post