Main Forum Page
state finals

This topic can be found at:
https://huskermat.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7476003901/m/1241093901

October 07, 2005, 06:32 PM
TRANSCENDING04
state finals
how far back have the finals been taped???

before i say what year im looking for im going to wait for an answer.

Any help would be appreciated.
October 07, 2005, 06:37 PM
GO4ZPIN
2003-2004 is the oldest available now on the NSAA site . What year do you want ?

The state of Nebraska is won on your feet .
James Berger

October 07, 2005, 10:27 PM
NWI
Winside fans used to tape the finals each year and watch them afterward at Lee Koch's pub. I know they've been doing that for a while now, so maybe somebody in Winside could help.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
October 07, 2005, 10:56 PM
Badger
How about 1982?
October 08, 2005, 07:47 AM
Cschumacher
Badger do you have the finals tape for 1982? If you do would you sell me a copy. Email me if you do. I am getting old mans syndrome and would like to show it to my boys. They don't believe I made it at one time. Thanks Chad
October 08, 2005, 10:43 AM
Lance Stallion
I'm pretty sure I have 86, 87, and 88 around here somewhere. Can't find my copy of 2001 though.
October 08, 2005, 09:45 PM
Badger
quote:
Originally posted by Cschumacher:
Badger do you have the finals tape for 1982? If you do would you sell me a copy. Email me if you do. I am getting old mans syndrome and would like to show it to my boys. They don't believe I made it at one time. Thanks Chad

No, I do not but I would like to get a copy if anyone does have one.
October 10, 2005, 06:17 PM
Farmer Burns
Badger,

Include me on that 82 tape if you ever find one. I haven't seen that butt whupin I took for 22 years!

"The great secret of becoming a superior athlete lies in attention to the LITTLE THINGS. Therefore do not consider any part of our instruction too simple to deserve your closest attention and enthusiastic study and practices" Farmer Burns -1913
October 11, 2005, 07:29 PM
Twdinger
Lance
YOU LOST 2001!!!!! HOW? WHY? Bleh
Let me talk to mom and dad, either they or I have a copy.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
October 11, 2005, 08:17 PM
Lance Stallion
Tim,
How do you think I feel? You, Zach and my nephew all on there...arrgh! I also had the movie "American Beauty" on there at the end, and I think someone from Stanton borrowed it before I left. Probably Spanky!
October 13, 2005, 08:47 AM
Red Dawg
Badger, You are showing your age. Did they have video recorders back then? If you have a VHS of some old footage you want to keep, you might want to get it transfered to DVD before the VCR is a thing of the past. By the way, does anyone have a turntable I can borrow to listen to some of my 45's.
October 13, 2005, 10:56 AM
NWI
No turntable, Dawg...but I do have an 8-track player and a couple of reel-to-reel setups if you'd like to borrow them. Bwahaha

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
October 14, 2005, 03:18 PM
TRANSCENDING04
well 82 is closer but still a little to soon. i actually want like 1969,70. im guessing thats nearly impossible.
October 18, 2005, 12:09 PM
Red Rocker
'82 Finals tapes for sale.

$89.95 plus shipping and handling....

Or shoot me an e-mail at HMRedRocker@gmail.com

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
October 19, 2005, 08:56 AM
BLASCHKO
Did they have video tape back then? Or do have to play it on a projector?
October 24, 2005, 04:53 PM
Silko
1980 finals on tape, it took 15 years to track down a copy. 1st time to see a recording of myself wrestling, now that was strange.
October 24, 2005, 10:01 PM
taz
OMG Silko it has got to be in black and white!! How have you been? Saw your name in the OWH a this summer, Congratulations. How is your boy? All healed up and ready to go? Missed you at the 25th class reunion, was really hoping to see you there. Someone to talk wrestling with you know. We should have a good team this year, class D is full of good teams. Looks like fun.

Schroeder
October 24, 2005, 10:23 PM
Lance Stallion
Hey taz,
Did you see my post on the Back 9? I'm trying to get a copy of the 8-Man All-Star Game from last summer. Would anyone from Howells have one?
October 25, 2005, 10:48 AM
Silko
Taz, color just came out or they colored in each cell, I couldn't tell for sure. Anyone wants a copy, email me: silko@workusainc.com . I've been good, Alex seems to be all healed up and ready to go, had a good football season with no injuries. Just bought 25 acres to get back to country livin(you'd be proud), alot of work and didn't take the time to go to the 25 yr. I'm sure you have been scoping the livestock shows for more kids who can takedown an angus bull to reload there in Howells. Good luck.
Masilko