Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Hendricks Training Center

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hendricks Training Center Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
posted   Report This Post  
This looks like quite the facility. I do not think there are many wrestling programs in the country that will have nicer facilites than the Huskers. I am looking forward to seeing it. Just think UNO has to recruit against this now. Good luck Mavs.

http://odc.omaha.com/index.php...cks-training-complex
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Took my son to practice there on Sunday. What an aswesome place to practice. 4 full mats long, Athletic training area on one end, bikes and treadmill area in the middle of the room. Lockerroom right of the room. The one thing that I could not believe though, was it was not wide enough for the new mats. All the way across the mats were folded over about 2 feet. Overall, though an A+ facility for a great program. Thanks Doctor Tom for taking caring of wrestling also.
Novice
Picture of lorilwayne
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
That is one Swwweeeeet facility... Hmmm getting ideas for the school when we win the lottery. Have the name picked out too- The OTWATLE complex (pronounce ot wat l stands for Our Teacher Won the Lottery) Will focus of coarse first on wrestling, strength training, indoor track and field faciilities as well as some facilities for basketball and volleyball. Isn't it fun to dream.
woot bancha trolling woot bancha