Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    NCAA Div II
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NCAA Div II Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of GO4ZPIN
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The tent would be great thats my idea of livin !

I will send you an e-mail Thursday when I go to work . rsmith@swirecc.com

The state of Nebraska is won on your feet .
James Berger

You have mail waiting for you...

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
World Champion
Picture of NWI
quote:
Originally posted by Red Rocker:
I've got a coupla tents I'd rent for about $150.00 a night!!! (gotta keep up with the Omaha folk dontchaknow...)

Wow, Rocker...last time I was in Kearney for Huskerland, you couldn't get a tent in BUFFALO COUNTY for less than two bills.

That's a helluva steal there...what's a tent with a luxury suite go for???

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray

quote:
Originally posted by NWI:
quote:
Originally posted by Red Rocker:
I've got a coupla tents I'd rent for about $150.00 a night!!! (gotta keep up with the Omaha folk dontchaknow...)

Wow, Rocker...last time I was in Kearney for Huskerland, you couldn't get a tent in BUFFALO COUNTY for less than two bills.

That's a helluva steal there...what's a tent with a luxury suite go for???

$850.00

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Rookie
I have two tickets to the NCAA Division II Championships for sale. They are in section WRA2 Row 8 Seats 7 and 8. Anyone interested?
Email me at steelefarm@charter.net
Rookie
RMAC starts at 1:00 cst. FYI. Go LOPERS!

Remember-CLONESRULE!!!
Rookie
The brackets are up! UNK has 5-#1 seeds, 4-#2 seeds, and 1-#4 seed. They could qualify all 10 wrestlers, which would be incredible.

Remember-CLONESRULE!!!
Junior Varsity
Picture of Radio Man
That would be great Clonesrule!...Would also like to see UNO and CSC qualify as many as possible too! The bigger the Nebraska contingency, the better. For those of you that didn't catch the announcement during the state broadcast, and a reminder for those who did...

We(Huskermat.com) will be broadcasting all the Nebraska wrestlers matches live, plus constant updates of all results from Kearney March 9th and 10th at the NCAA Div. II National Championships! Both UNK and CSC have said that they will have click-through banners on their websites to ours, and I'll try and contact UNO tomorrow to see if they'd do the same.

I will definitely be a part of the broadcast, plus HB at last check was going too. We may have other guest appearences from the likes of Rocker, maybe Gene, perhaps NWI(if he's going). Heck if you go, great! Find us so we can meet you! We may get you on too! I'd also like to set up interviews with all 3 coaches(Bauer, Denny, and Ritzen), as well as some Nebraska wrestlers too(hopefully). The more people we can get to attend, the better....but we hope that this will be a great service to those of you, family members, classmates, and friends who can't attend. If you know of any other outlets(media, schools, etc.) that may want to have a click-through banner on their website, to ours...please let me know....the more the merrier!

I am hoping that this will be a huge step forward in the promotion of Nebraska wrestling!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
I'm planning on being there Saturday. Looking forward to seeing a great tournament.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior Varsity
Picture of Radio Man
Cool Mikey...come on up! (Unless we are matside Saturday)
State Qualifier
Radio Man,

Coach Bauer's email address - to help you facilitate the interview and the broadcast.

bauermd@unk.edu
Junior Varsity
Picture of Radio Man
Thanks A.D....I do have that already...have already touched base about the broadcast with him...he is stoked about it...just need to talk to him about interviews now...thanks again.
Novice
Picture of phatjo23
I am taking 15 wrestlers with me to Nationals. Should be a good time. We got rooms at the Holiday Inn last November. We are in A7 and will be rooting on the lopers.