Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Battling ropes

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Battling ropes Login/Join

Junior High
posted   Report This Post  
Anyone got a location in Nebraska to get battling ropes? Looking to buy some for the room.

Relentless
Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It's cheaper to just go on Ebay or somewhere like that and by several hundred feet of 1 1/2" or 2" rope and then cut and tape it yourself. Last year, I think I bought like 250', with shipping it only cost around $100 or so.
Junior High
Thanks.. What kind of rope did you get?

Relentless
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
we bought 2-30' 3" ropes in town. it was just 3 1-1/4" ropes braided together. unbraided the ends and taped them for grips. even the big guys struggle to go hard in 30 sec sprints.
Rookie
Omaha Sling can probably hook you up. They have as big as 2" in stock at $3.12/ft and can order probably anything you want. http://www.freewebs.com/omahaslings/index.htm
Rookie
Picture of ALF
I work for QC Supply in Schuyler. I have 3-4 Manilla battle ropes in stock and can have the nylon batle ropes in stock in 3-4 days. Can't remember the cost but want to say around $2-2.25 per ft. Give me a call at 800-433-6340, ask for Al.
Rookie
Picture of ALF
Thanks Brian Jones (Howells) for the purchase. Schuyler Wrestling has been using them for 2 years. We use them a couple times a week and the kids love it.(ok exaggeration, it's a heck of a workout but they respect it)
Wrestling special: 1.5"x50' Manilla Battle Rope $75.00 ($100/reg price)
1.5"x50' Nylon Battle Rope $125.00 ($157/reg price)
These are special HuskerMat prices, call QC Supply and ask for Al to receive these prices.
Rookie
Picture of ALF
10 sold so far and more on order which will be in stock early next week.