Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    HB do you have
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
HB do you have Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
HB do you still have the link to the Kansas wrestling site that was on your old web page? I would sure like to look at something..

thank you

Daren Chrisinger

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
hey Alfalfa, when do you guys get into Cleveland? the road trip group overnighted in Davenport, IA last night and are on the road this a.m., about 8 hours on road today so it will get them into Cleveland in relatively good time. Hope they can get a workout in tonight.

Rookie
Thank you very much..
Rookie
TK

We fly out of Lincoln at 6:20 and don't get to Cleveland till 11:44. It should be alot of fun..

And Police band scanners are goin off all across Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio...

Big Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
just to be sure you know, meeting in lobby at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow, sleep fast. Glad you will be there, I'm envious naturally!

Rookie
I think that it will be a hoot just to be around these great coaches and young men that are involved. I will be there cheering everyone on and doing whatever I can to help.

Good luck to the guys going to Brute also.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Big Grin first illegal act already committed Big Grin, seems an 18 year old can not rent a room in Iowa, it took a few tries last night. Tried and tried to find a contact in Davenport, via internet, to learn a place they could work out last night, I'm sure some people receiving my emails thought cyberspace was invading their privacy. I failed Frown

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Rocker, Road group is about 30 minutes out of South Bend right now Cool Eek

Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
TK
I know I asked you to keep me updated but the way you are going with where they are at and at what times show you are a bit nervous. I know we were talking about letting go, well now I know of where you speak. Bwahaha

hawk

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
You got me Hawk! This better not have been my own big idea Roll Eyes, anyway I'm blamin' RR, how could I have fallin' for that ' transporter ' story Trout Slap

Actually I'm tracking them online with a tripplanner, only guessing they are on schedule; probably ahead of schedule if you know what I mean Big Grin

Transporter schmansporter, that thing got sent back for repairs after it sent rmh to Ord rather than Broken Bow or wherever it was she was headed...

Now, I found this on the Indiana State Patrol web site, said something about a 47 County Nebraska vehicle...

Big Grin
Trout Slap
Bwahaha

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Warp speed eh? You sure that's not Mikey? If not, I guess we've located'em Big Grin oops, take that back; Eagle Has Landed, that sign must have been them, they just arrived Cleveland, America!

World Champion
Picture of HB
You might want to bring a cushion or something to sit on. Those old dirty brown chairs at Public Hall are some of the worst looking seats I've ever seen.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
challenge now is to find a scale, doesn't seem to be a thing in entire hotel Frown

Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
TK
You been to bed yet? Or has that constant buzzzz from the transponder kept you up all night. I figured you had a GPS tracking the progress and here it was just a travel planner. Come on RR get this guy some technology.

hawk

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Smile I just can't get that Indiana speed limit sign outta my mind! Big Grin Pretty sure Rocker has satellite pics Eek
Hope they found a scale somewhere last night. Coach H. called in while on Detroit layover, he and others were to arrive late last night. Nebraska contingent will all get together this a.m., go to the hall, hopefully figure out how to make weight with some workouts, register and weigh in later today, mid-afternoon.

hawk, with the way fuel prices are, you think I'm gonna pay the shipping to get this thing up North for a weekend????

Found out through sources who wish to remain anonymous that this is what they've got set up in Iowa for the trip home...

Hope this isn't the bunch getting ready to step on the scales this afternoon!!!

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Oats are cheap aren't they? Probably doesn't matter, that group at the bottom has likely already consumed them all Big Grin