Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    FREMONT INVITE
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FREMONT INVITE Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
Class A kicks off the season with an Invite in Fremont here's some of the Teams:

Lincoln High
Seward
SSC Iowa
Papillion
Millard West
Gross
Fremont
????????

Does anyone know who could be some good match-ups
There should be some studs from Seward, SSC, and Papillion? Anyone know about the B teams?
<Guest>
u need to add norfolk to that list of teams because they are there
<Nomad>
Papilion will have some great wrestlers, last years Pain and miller, vacante and Herst were some great matches. Seward will have some studs this year there as long as there healthy. West should be tough with foot and tran and Fremont will be ready as well. I think it will be the best tournyment out of all the invites.
<d03boy>
Seward is healthy as ever right now.
Hurst at 125 (I think) and Fiala at 135 or 140 should be our best competitors. There are some others that will do very good also.
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hurst i think is going 119. Ryan fossler will be at 125 and fiala will be at 135 or 140. Fossler will be very underrated this year after wrestling 135 last year weighing only 128. He has improved a lot over the summer and should be in contention for a state medal, along with hurst and fiala.
<Guest>
Who are some good wrestlers to watch from Norfolk that will be at the tourney?
<Guest>
reekers, osborne, wiemann, stick out to me..there are many other kids, but it all depends on how the lineup shakes down and if people get spread out.
<Guest>
What about Omaha Gross. DOn't know class b's but heard they might bring some studs in the lower weights.
<Gross fan>
This will be a good gauge for the cougars. 103-152 should be intresting. Boystown is next for the cougars after fremont. Gross wiil come out hard & fast at fremont.This tournament should either solidify their line-up or shake it up.
Rookie
What weight will he be at?
<Guest>
Rumor is he'll go 135 again, but he broke his foot in football and will be out until after Christmas.
<tiger>
I can't think of a person who will match Kruger's skills at 135? Who else might be here? I heard maybe Morrison and McNeil?
<Guest>
A kid out of Gross Catholic named Cole Rhoades at 135lbs
<Fan4Life>
Thought Prusha was going 135?
<Guest>
This tourney seems to be getting better all the time. I think this could very well be one of the hottest tourney's of the season. Does anyone agree? Could someone put together some possible line ups and who might go against each other?
<legman>
You're comparing Rhodes, who didn't even qualify last year to a State Finalist. He may be a good wrestler but not as good as Krueger.
<Guest>
Best attempt, please help out!! Big Grin

wieman

miller
tran
wehner
craigmile
pulte

pain
miller
reeker
hurst
osborne
pulte

vacante
fossler
chavez
logan
frickle

aliano
rhoades

kruger
branigan
prusha
morrison
mcneil
fiala
coffin

ahl
lott
foote
tracy

howard
reed
kingry

bidrowski
owens
kanne
sindeler

hall
brown
mehser

glasebrook
amos
lee
mickles

kirchman
merryweather
welch
totusek

gable
wieman
bachman
blahak
minardi

dieckhoff
larkin
<legman>
Anderson out of Sioux City East, state champ last year in Iowa will wrestle either 189 or 215
State Qualifier
There wont be a Wiemann at 215.Reeker is probably a 125 pounder.
<SC EAST>
Looks like SC East will be bringing three Millers this time. Jeff,Dave,Dale probabaly in the lower weights. Also a State Champ at 215. They will be hard to beat this year.