Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Early Class C Predictions
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Early Class C Predictions Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
Hey pinmachine, do you have a list of schools that you are interested in?
<okay>
Mike Williams of Conestoga will only be an 8th grader
State Qualifier
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Pinmachine,if anyone deserves to have a great senior year it's you.You've had a lot of tough stuff happen for you.I hope you are completely healthy all season so people can see what they've been missing.BTW what position/s do you play in football.My senior year I was the fullback and weighed like 135 or so.But hey,you know what they say"it's not the size of the dog in the fight,but the size of the fight in the dog....Good Luck!

which iowa camp did you go to? the iowa state one?

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Novice
Picture of pinmachine
For college, I'm looking at UNK, UNL, Dana or any school that gives me a good offer. I've gotten a good deal of response from schools like MIT and Stanford.

I start both ways for football: Receiver on offense and Safety on defense. I'm going to attend a camp at Concordia in about a week and a half. Our class is ready to turn last year around and show what Badger Football is really about.

We went to the Iowa University camp that Coach Zalesky heads. We had great guys coach us like Zalesky, Brands, Gable, and Alger. Eek Plus we had other coaches that have done great things. We went to the one week technique camp; I only wish we could've stayed longer.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Lance Stallion
Craig,
Best of Luck and here's hoping you have an outstanding senior season. I for one (along with a lot of other people who read this site and know what a class act you are) will be rooting for you in Lincoln in February!
<Guest>
He weighed 104 a week ago at Disney Duals unless he had lead in his shorts . Franklin hammered him 12-0 at UNO . Smith beat him 25 - 7 at wrestle offs and just played with him 7 let ups = 7 points .
Novice
Picture of pinmachine
I'm looking forward to seeing an Andy Pokorny (Bennington) vs. Andy Pokorny (David City) match at Clarks and State next year. Big Grin Wouldn't that be something? Although I think my brother would be the one needing lead in his shorts. Who knows? It could happen.
<badger03>
One thing I think your forgetting is that Fremont Bergan might be Class "D" this year, but if they are "C" your forgetting about Davey Koenig, rated last year at 135 but had knee surgery and was unable to wrestle
<mrspo>
quote:
Originally posted by pinmachine:
I'm looking forward to seeing an Andy Pokorny (Bennington) vs. Andy Pokorny (David City) match at Clarks and State next year. Big Grin Wouldn't that be something? Although I think my brother would be the one needing lead in his shorts. Who knows? It could happen.
hey pinmachine - that would be cool woudn't it!!!!1
<Guest>
who will make it back down to 103