Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Best Fan Sections
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Best Fan Sections Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hiff...he's not nearly as anonymous as he likes to believe he is. I'd be more than happy to take your money and expose him -- but I've got much bigger plans for his "day of reckoning."

Real Wrath of God kinda stuff... Big Grin

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
Wrasslin,
I'd be happy to donate the $100 to your team/club if you own up.
Novice
OK...John...I give make your check out to the Benson Bunnies! Wait...the squirrel might be there with his evangelic day of reckoning as well...we could heal the world!
Rookie
Wrasslin,
With the amount of resources that you seem to bring into your team/club, I'm not surprised that you wouldn't want a mere $100.
Novice
Fishin Hiffin...you have no clue who I am...that is a fact! Just like NWI...he claims to know me as well...but to date...no one has won the name that wrasslin game! Good try though! The funny part about your assumptions is that I do not have a club! I am sorry to share that with you! But if you want to talk about starting one up for your uses over there to help you fill in your program, give a call to...(402) 330-2449...there are several kids that would love to have a support person to make their lives better!
NCAA Champion
This isn't hard to figure out. I've got all your posts you've ever done saved on my hard drive just in case HB decides to totally erase you one day.

Here's a few facts:
1) Your a HS wrestling coach
2) You were at the skutt tournament
3) You were at the USA freestyle and greco tournament last spring.
4) You've been to several Skutt seed meetings
5) Your pretty good with the English language...that's a compliment.

Boy, that really narrows it down. Hmmmmmm I wonder who it could be.

Come out, come out wherever you are.

That still narrows it down quite a little.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 525,
Novice
Freddy...you might be on to something there...I have been to many tournaments, Skutt is one of them, I have been to other off season events, I thank you for your compliment about the english language, that was important to my parents, I did wrestle in college, I am knowledgeable about wrestling!

Where you are wrong, I am not a metro coach. I do like catholics, and baptists and lutherns and jews, and many others, I do not currently have kids wrestling and I am sure that no one will ever figure out who I am!

IT is nice to know that you keep my stuff onthe hard drive...I love to be associtated with mega bits and rams!
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
quote:
But if you want to talk about starting one up for your uses over there to help you fill in your program, give a call to...(402) 330-2449..

Big Brothers-Big Sisters Of The Midlands phone number???

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
NCAA Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Wrasslin:
Freddy...you might be on to something there...I have been to many tournaments, Skutt is one of them, I have been to other off season events, I thank you for your compliment about the english language, that was important to my parents, I did wrestle in college, I am knowledgeable about wrestling!

Where you are wrong, I am not a metro coach. I do like catholics, and baptists and lutherns and jews, and many others, I do not currently have kids wrestling and I am sure that no one will ever figure out who I am!

IT is nice to know that you keep my stuff onthe hard drive...I love to be associtated with mega bits and rams!

Ok...made a few changes in my above post. Oh and by the way my name is Fred and if must call me Freddie (only my mother calls me that) Smile, then get the spelling right. Make your parents proud. Would they be proud of you knowing what your doing on here...I think not. Shame on you "little wrasslin".
Rookie
OK Wrasslin, you say that you are okay with Catholics in general. Can it be assumed then that you are just upset that a Catholic school broke the all class scoring record and might go down as the greatest team in Nebraska History?
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by TK:
Funnyroflmao Will the real Frank Ryan please stand up!!!

At my age I don't stand up until I have accumulated 3 or 4 things to do when I get up. When I bend over to tie my shoes I always look around to see if there is anything else I can do while I'm down there.
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by 4Huskers:
Did get a snap shot though from Channel 5. Was this a before or after?

Actually that's my identical twin brother. We are the same size but he cut to the next lower weight class. He had trouble making weight for a big meet so we had to cut off part of his tongue to get him down to weight.
Novice
Hey John...If you look over all the posts...you will see that I said BEFORE the tournament that Skutt would go down as the best team in Nebraska wrestling history. Which it did! I am a big supporter of their program and the quality of wrestlers that they turn out! So I am not upset about any of their successes. It seems to me that you got your feelings hurt over something! Is it that you are tired of being the 2nd fiddle in the arch diocese wrestling program? I know that it must make you jealous to see the success at Skutt and wonder if you will ever build a program to that level. Like I said earlier, I like what you have done over there. I have never attacked you or the Catholics. I would hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive whoever hurt your feelings. It appears that they have caused you some pain!

That was for you Hiff...I already answered your question...but your scroller must not be working! Are you upset that you did not win a title this year! I know how hard that you pursed some of the talent that ultimately ended up at other schools!
Novice
freddie and twindinger! Instead of spending time trying to gfigure out who I am...I sent out a number so that you guys could spend some quality time helping mentor the youth in the region that need a big brother!

I am there all the time helping kids! It is very rewarding...and it makes my momma proud!
Rookie
Wrasslin,
Why do you seem to be so envious of Omaha Skutt Catholic's success? Your team had a successful year, too.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Wrasslin, I don't care who you are, what you do, where you live, or where you even work. I was just wondering whose telephone number you were posting on the site and how it pertained to your post and how it pertained to this thread. I have been done with you for a long time, as you can tell I haven't posted a reply to any your comments for a few months now. Don't put yourself that high on the pedastal thinking thats all I do all day is try and figure out who you are.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Novice
sniffin hiffin...you are so off base that it is funny. My team did have a great year...but I am a fan...not a coach! If you want me to send you some clues....send me an email at...007Bondjamesbond@yahoo.com

Private eye you are not!
Rookie
Picture of harw
how bout you just tell us? everyone is dying to know
Rookie
Wrasslin...just give it up. MS is not going to be that great next year, cause they are losing 8 or 9 of their top wrestlers so im sure john would be happy to step in and take it away from them.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Me? Dying to know? I already do...and I'm still alive and kickin'.

banana

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray