Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Working in Wrestling

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Working in Wrestling Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Hey Huskermat Friends,

I am currently a senior at the University of Nebraska, majoring in Advertising. I graduate this coming August and I would love to carry on my passion for the sport of wrestling after I graduate. I would love to work in something wrestling related, it doesn't matter what. If anyone has any ideas on where I should I apply or send in my resume, you should let me know.

Thanks!
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I'm still not having any luck finding anything. Does anyone have an recommendations for me?
Novice
Picture of Big D
World Champion
Picture of NWI
The Wayne Herald is looking for an advertising sales rep. If you have some graphic design experience, that would be helpful. E-mail me at sports@wayneherald.com and I can give you more details.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
Thanks!

I applied to the State Services Coordinator. That would ultimately be my dream job! Fingers crossed.

NWI- I sent you an email.

Thanks!
Rookie
I'm still having no luck and I graduate in two weeks...

Trying to live off a prayer and a miracle.
Novice
ESPN started a newer network called ESPN w, they have some previous Huskers on staff, marketing is a big deal there. Also Ann Gaffigan, previous US Olympic trials steeple chase champion and Husker stand-out has started a business, Women Talk Sports. Know it isn't wrestling, but both would be good jobs and be great for advancing in sports. Also, if you really want to be involved in sports management or business, continuing your education in the Devos Sports Management program at Central Florida headed by Richard Lapcheck would open a plethora of doors. Only a year and a half program for double masters.
Rookie
Thank-you! I will need to look into those. Are any of the former Huskers wrestlers?