Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Wierd Harld poll today

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Wierd Harld poll today Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of outstatefan
posted   Report This Post  
TODAY'S POLL

UNO to Division I
Was UNO's move to Division I and dropping the football and wrestling program a good one?

9% Great move
6% Good move
65% Terrible move
21% Bittersweet move
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Went to Omaha.com last nite to add my 2 cents to the 65%, poll was changed (unless I missed it?). Just guessing the OWH won't be making these numbers a news item.
Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
They need to do a poll on how many people actually care about UNO Athletics. This is what the OWH should have done a story about. There is not a market for the Mavs. People love their Huskers. People love their Blue Jays. Outside of hockey people do not care about UNO Athletics. I work with 2 guys that have season tickets to hockey. They have never been to any other UNO Athletic Events. They like college hockey and they like drinking beer. I have a brother in law loves college hockey, but will never go to a UNO Basketball Game. Trev and Judas are counting on a cross over from their 8,000 hockey fans and it is not going to happen.