Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    New Board Policy

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Board Policy Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
Normally this hasn't been a problem but I want to make the rules fair for everyone (even you Mike C.) If you want to post an announcement regarding a wrestling tournament or something along those lines we do have the announcement board. As far as advertising I really don't think it would be fair to advertise a product on here unless everyone can do it. I did deny several advertisements last year when individuals sought my permission to post on here. I do want this to remain as a wrestling forum and if I let one person advertise on here I have to open the board up as an advertising forum which I am not sure is something that people want over here. This is a wrestling forum where we discuss wrestling and the ocassional off-topic that we all enjoy. Therefore from now on we're going to keep the board clear of any advertising other than how it relates to this particular site. If you are interested in advertising I will be more than happy to entertain the purpose of doing some front page advertising or sponsorships for the webcast this fall. Thanks for your cooperation.

-HB