Main Forum Page
Football playoffs

This topic can be found at:
https://huskermat.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7476003901/m/5777051543

October 26, 2011, 09:25 PM
Bulldog
Football playoffs
I know everyone around here is excited to get the season going, however we have the state football playoffs starting up tomorrow and I hope all of the football players/wrestlers stay healthy and injury free. I know I am looking forward to the playoffs and I wish the best of luck to any wrestler out there who's team qualified for state.
October 27, 2011, 01:48 PM
knightmare
Ditto that Bulldog. I love reading through the football/cross country stat leaders and looking for wrestling names I recognize. As musch as I respect off season training I also respect multi sport standouts.
October 28, 2011, 12:00 PM
RMAC2012
Im looking forward to D2 Playoffs with Howell, St. Mary's and Sargent being the front runners. In my mind I believe its Sargents year to stop the success of Howells.
October 28, 2011, 03:50 PM
Bulldog
quote:
Originally posted by RMAC2012:
Im looking forward to D2 Playoffs with Howell, St. Mary's and Sargent being the front runners. In my mind I believe its Sargents year to stop the success of Howells.

Well there are a few more contendors with Pawnee City, Giltner, HSF and Pleasanton. I like you have faith in Sargent, however it is going to take a perfect game for anyone to dethrone Howells.
October 29, 2011, 09:29 AM
Aaron Dalton
Howells is speacial this year. I know they have had some great teams, but this year they are speacial. Their line is all going to go DI and they have a back-up lineman going DII. They have some skill other places too..... I just think this is a speacial group.

They basically lost only Corey Brester from last years State Title team.

Giltner/HSF winner will be a great game next.