Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Class D is a lot tougher!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Class D is a lot tougher! Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
And the only reason Koch wrestled 140 last year was to help out his team. So Anthony try no to bash one of best leaders on your team to make urself look better.

Moses
Rookie
Picture of Giovanni
HB, could you please delete the most recent posts made by whomever "Ringworm" and "Luigi" are. I feel they have been "bashing" other wrestlers, and it is just innapropriate.
-thanks
Rookie
Picture of luigi
O you've got to love silly people like Joey Koch. Real smooth changing your sign off to Moses to make my comments look false. Anyways goin to 140 last year may have helped the team i'll give you that. However, I never said you hurt the team by movin weights, I only said you went to the easier weight. You and I both know Joey that Gubbels would have cleaned your clock. It's always much better to wrestle at the weight with 0 returning state placers. Anyways Mr. Leader of Thayer Central tell all your underclassmen the story about our 19 seconds on the mat in Kearney. Love your pic also, Peace.
Rookie
I loved being the instigator to an arguement of this size. Anyway Thayer Central is going to e a good team this year with a lot of talent coming up and lots of improvement by everyone.

Moses
Rookie
What are your thoughts on the Chancellor kid from MVM? I'm just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw in him last year.
Rookie
How is Acquinas in Class C-1 in football and D in wrestling? Doesn't that mean they're bigger than C-2 schools. There's lots of C-2 schools in football who are C in wrestling. Can somebody explain that?
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
B-Mac the reason Aquinas is D in wrestling and C-1 in football is because football schedules are made in two year increments so last year they were a low C-1 school and lost enrollment which is why they are D in wrestling.
Rookie
Alot of C-2 football teams wrestle in Class D also. I am not a fan of the two rule for football, they should do it each year. I wish they would go back to the old days when you did your own scheduling and your conference meant more...just my .02 cents.
Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog:
B-Mac the reason Aquinas is D in wrestling and C-1 in football is because football schedules are made in two year increments so last year they were a low C-1 school and lost enrollment which is why they are D in wrestling.

I figured it was something like this. I know quite a few Class C-2 schools wrestle in D, but Acquinas must have really dropped a lot in one year to fall below all the C-2 schools who still wrestle in Class C. Most private schools that I'm familiar with usually keep a pretty steady enrollment.
Rookie
Picture of Loper
actually the enrollment is getting pretty bad a aquinas. i went there for high school and the classes were always around 45-50 graduating, but that wont be the case in the coming years. this years senior class has 52 or 53, but the juniors have around 35, the sophomores around 27-28 and the freshman around 28 also. the worst part is that it doesnt look much better for the upcoming classes at the middle school associated with aquinas.

"Show me a man that is thoroughly satisfied and I'll show you a failure."