Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    PLEASE READ

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
PLEASE READ Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
Just in the past few days I have noticed a lot more "smack talking." Yes it's that time of the year where everyone is getting geared up for the state tournament but please refrain from the crap talking. In other words, any personal attacks on wrestlers, coaches, administrators etc is not going to be tolerated. Please go to nebraskaprepreport.com if you can't follow the rules here. Just keep the subjects to wrestling-there are ways to say that you think a certain wrestler is better than another without being distasteful. People will start getting banned and will not be let back until after the season is over. Thanks for the help.

-HB
<Guest>
THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE. THIS USED TO BE COOL AND NOW ITS STARTING TO MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SPORT NOT ALL THE MOUTH AN THIS SITE. SEE YOU ALL IN LINCOLN IT LOOKS TO BE A GREAT TOURNY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. HB FOR PRES. ON THIS ONE!!!
<Jim Rome>
I have noticed that you are in the stands, but do not come down to the wrestling floor. You might find more success actually engaging and visiting with the coaches and wrestlers.

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
what are u talking about?

HB talks to the coaches....whenever he's at the same meet as me he always chats with me and asks how our team is doing.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
<ddawg>
Thank you HB for providing a site with a good code where everyone can be heard and no one will be disgraced i am new to the site and my coach told me about it and i have also seen the junk that gets said on nebraska prep report and i am glad there is someone with morals and values out there who would provide such a good site to visit