Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    7 week preseason Strength and Conditioning sessions

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
7 week preseason Strength and Conditioning sessions Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
The winter athletic season starts in 7 weeks, and I have put together a great S & C program to get you ready for a successful year!

FOR: Wrestlers, basketball players, and swimmers NOT currently playing a fall sport.

WHEN: Sessions start Tuesday, September 27th @ 5:00pm. The ENTIRE first session is FREE!

2 options after that:
2 days a week (Tuesdays @ 5:00 and Thursdays @ 5:00) for $175, 13 paid sessions
OR
3 days a week (Tuesdays @ 5:00, Thursdays @ 5:00, and Saturdays @ 10 am) for $230, 20 paid sessions

Drop-in rate: $25.00 per class.

WHERE: Personalized Fitness on 15117 Industrial Road.

Trainers: Mike Mixan, Certified Personal Trainer through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, NSCA-CPT. Former state champ at Omaha Gross, I have been training and coaching wrestlers for years. I will focus on putting muscle on, getting the athlete stronger, and adding muscular endurance.

Jerry Paul, a retired police officer of 30 years will be working on explosion, as well as hitting the cores of the athletes. Jerry is the older brother of Ahman Green and uncle of Niles Paul. Jerry has been around the Husker weight room for years, learning the ins and outs of this profession!

Contact: Mike Mixan to register @ michael.mixan@ops.org #402-305-9077
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
First class is FREE tonight! Come by and check it out!
Any other info use this email address: cubbies08@yahoo.com.

Thanks!