Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    West Point Dual Camp

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
West Point Dual Camp Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Team Dual camp in West Point June 16-18 for 7-12 Grades in the afternoons from 12:00-5:00pm
$45 per wrestler or $500 per team over 13 wrestlers

Technique for grades pre-6 in the am from 9-11:30 $40 per wrestler

We have plenty of places to house your teams and plenty or evening activities to keep your teams busy before bed.

Email me for flyer @:
jredmond@wpcadets.org
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
BUMP!!!
Rookie
Camp starts this Thurday-Saturday from 9-12 for Elementary kids and 9-12 and 1-5ish for jr high and high school. Concordia kids will be teaching technique. We will be excepting walk-ins. Every afternoon we will be doing live wrestling. Call if you have any questions.

Jason Redmond
380-9866
Rookie
Last day of the camp. We will be doing live matches today. Wrestlers will be paired up in 4 man round robin matches with a 3-1-1 minute periods. If anyone wants to come get some matches today it will only cost you $10. We have Austen Starkey of St. Paul weighing 154, Tristen Bettenhausen of West Point-Beemer weighing 128, Cole Batenhorst of WPB weighing 164. We have other wrestler ranging from 85-200 pounds here. We have had intense competetion the first 2 days. Hope to get more kids here today to compete. If you can call of text me you wrestlers name and weight ASAP so I can match them up ahead of time would be great.

Redmond
380-9866