Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
103 A Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
is anyone gonna make it back down from last year...where are the emersons and ingraham and all those guys gonna be..who are the freshman 103's?
<103lber>
i dont think hardly any will be down from last year....alot of them were fairly big and cuttin alot of weight.
<sHoOtToWiN>
im ganna try cuttin down again
<Duff man>
What about Matt Lacey from Lincoln East? I saw him this summer he looks pretty little I think he could make it.
<Guest>
he always seemed to be pretty big for 103....not sure if he will make it
<Anonymous>
I heard that John Payne from Papio might be close to making 103 again.

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
looks like at 103lbs. it will possibly be one of the Torpy twins or Guy Smith for Central.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
-Big Whitey 2001
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I can tell you if any wrestler looks good for the 103 pound weight class it is Daniel Rodriquez of Kearney this kid is unbelieveable. He is really going to be hard to beat by any wrestler. He is a little undersized but makes up for it with technic and speed. Look out for this guy. I heard he is diffentially going to Kearney but if he ends up at Kearney Catholic he will still dominated.
<Guest>
he may get it handed to him a few times because ud be suprised how much bein underweight affects a match....im not sayin hes not good cuz he is. i have seen him wrestle hes quick and has outstandin technique but size matters
<sHoOtToWiN>
i dont think he'll be able to make it again
i know he was weighin 127 at uno summer league
<Guest>
Payne weighed 107 at UNO.
<Guest>
my bad, Payne weighed 107 at ne state games
<Guest>
payne seems way to big to make 3 again...and have energy to compete
<Guest>
It always seems like the ones that end up real good at 103 are the ones that before highschool they are real technically strong but have to compensate for giving up a little strength, e.g Rodriguez, Rogurt but once they start hitting highschool wrestling depending on how good the coaching is those kids will get strong and end up having that strength along with that technique. just keep this inmind for next year when ur looking at 8th graders, consider the kids that are real sound when it comes to technique
<Guest>
Trenton Washington beat Rodriguez very easily.
<Hip-Hop-Bro-With-A-Fro>
dont care what yall say..my main man victer weedman will be poppin at 103 ....holla back
<omaha>
itll be exciting if Rodriguez goes class A because Washington is probably the only person that can consistantly beat Rodriquez and Rogurt is probably the only person who has consistantly beat Washington and Rodriquez has always beat Rogurt so it pretty much goes down to who stays healthy and who has the better coaching.
<Guest>
It should be interesting if Washington and Rodriquez meet up,I think they've only met in freestyle which is Washington's style of wrestling and it's always been a 1 or 2 point match.Think Rodriquez would be victoriuos in folkstyle.
<Guest>
I think out in kearney Rodriquez got TFalled by Washington but yeah that was in Freestyle
<cmplaya>
yea 103 looks pretty good for central. we will prolly have one of the torpe's guy smith will prolly go 112 and brandon nazek will go 119 so our lower weights look pretty tough