Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    ***Premium Members***

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
***Premium Members*** Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
Just a few notes

-make sure you are using your username and password in all lowercase letters as they are case sensitive. Unless your username and PW are mailed back to you in any uppercase letters then you will need to use small letters.

-If you have previously registered a username for the Insiders forum please send me an email to let me know which one you registered so I can add that in and permit access to the forum.

-I'd like to personally thank those of you that have supported Huskermat.com--The first month of subscriptions and support has been tremendous and has motivated me to work harder than ever to give you the unique analysis that you've told me you wanted. The best part about running the website is certainly meeting all the great fans of Nebraska wrestling. As we get the season underway I hope you will find Huskermat Premium a valuable resource for information. If you have any story ideas you would like to see feel free to contact me as well. Once again, thank you for the tremendous support.

-Ross H