Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Huskers' Honorary Coach

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Huskers' Honorary Coach Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Report This Post  
The story on huskers.com about today's meet against Oklahoma announced that there would be an honorary coach for the meet. Check out this link to the pictures from the meet and see if you recognize any one. Are they trying to bring unity to UNL and the entire state?

http://www.huskers.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?SPSID=56&SPID=28..._ID=100&PALBID=16784

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
No, I think they're trying to mess with me (I was not a fan of the Pelini hire!).
Junior Varsity
Picture of Radio Man
Good grief HB, doesn't anything make you happy? Who DID you want T.O. to hire? (for the record) Cool
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by Radio Man:
Good grief HB, doesn't anything make you happy? Who DID you want T.O. to hire? (for the record) Cool

Great question, Radio Man. I just signed on to ask HB the same question. He should post his choice now and we will track that guy's teams for a few years. If he falls on his butt and Pelini is a great success then I will post my best Na Na Na, told you so.

If that guy wins the national championship and Pelini fails I will post that Bo didn't have a chance because too many hard heads like HB wouldn't give him and the team the support they deserved.

Na Na Na, told you so.
Na Na Na, told you so.
Na Na Na, told you so. (I'm practicing.)

World Champion
Picture of HB
Paul Johnson, formerly at Navy now at GA Tech. Watch what he does down there.
State Qualifier
All eyes are focused on the Ramblin' wrecks.
Rookie
Wow!!! Now thats awesome stuff!!! Just goes to show you what a family the big red nation has and how much respect for this great sport of wrestling there is. Very Cool
Rookie
Picture of NU.wrestling08
Bo was there signing autographs, talking to the wrestlers & sitting right next to Coach Manning with his son. Actually it was pretty cool to see him actually into the matches (there were alot of close ones) & not just sitting there. Congratulations to Jon May the lone Senior on a nice win. Six of OK's starters were either freshmen or sophomores & they came into the dual with a 12 & 4 dual record. In two of the 3 losses (157 & 184) OK's wrestlers just came out on fire & really pressured NU. The Donahoe-Flo match was just one scramble after another & could have gone either way. I think that what you see in Bo is a true sports enthusiast that understands that everyone at NU is a part of the same team. That fact never occured to the guy he replaced!