Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
September 16, 2005, 03:08 PM
TK
right after I get done ' syphon'n' Big Grin

September 16, 2005, 03:30 PM
chiefMTstorm
D1 looks to be pretty loaded! Wow! C3 takes a step backward from several years of dominance, imho.

Rick Henry

September 16, 2005, 04:23 PM
Twdinger
D-2 is going to be a bear as well.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
September 16, 2005, 06:48 PM
panther
In class A, I'd say A1 is top heavy (probably toughest to qualify).Norfolk didn't end up too bad in A2.You have Millard South as the favorite,then 3 or 4 challengers.Rocker, what do you think of yours?

I'd have to say D2 looks toughest,with Howells, Winside, Stanton.

You take Aqinas and Stanton out of C and it gets a lot easier.
When will we know host sites?
September 16, 2005, 08:35 PM
Badger
quote:
Originally posted by panther:
You take Aqinas and Stanton out of C and it gets a lot easier.

Actually the net change in state qualifiers and state medalists, class C got a little tougher. If my calculations are correct the following are the net changes:

Class C
+7 state qualifiers
+1 state medalists

Class D
-4 state qualifiers
No change state medalists

Class D may have picked up a couple of tougher teams, but class C picked up a couple of tough teams plus a few more individuals including some from class B.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Badger,
September 16, 2005, 08:52 PM
Red Rocker
quote:
Originally posted by panther:
In class A, I'd say A1 is top heavy (probably toughest to qualify).Norfolk didn't end up too bad in A2.You have Millard South as the favorite,then 3 or 4 challengers.Rocker, what do you think of yours?

Would agree that A1 is probably the toughest top to bottom. The other 3 look to be a big dog and the rest fighting it out for second. Ours could be interesting especially if NP is the host...

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
September 17, 2005, 10:12 AM
Shodan
Badger class D picks up Daro Koch Luongo and Nickolite.Maybe 4 of top 6 or 7 wrestlers retuning in class c.Class C gains Smith OF Sargent.D.C.was favored to give N.C. run for 1st. D will be the class to watch this year.
September 19, 2005, 08:01 AM
phatjo23
Well it looks like my team gets to travel back to the district we started at when I got here. It really doesn't matter to me where we go, but I wish the NSAA would make up their minds about where we are supposed to be at!!

I am really not that mad, but someone said let the chirpin begin so I thought I would start.
September 20, 2005, 07:45 PM
hawk
RR, So who is the Big Dog in A-4? Bwahaha

hawk

September 21, 2005, 11:30 AM
Grapplindog
Well if O. North had more than a couple of guys you would think that they would have cause to be the big DOG in A-4 but I see Kearney or maybe Pius X since they have the most returning qualifiers returning.
Pius X-8
LSW-5
O.NORTH-4
O.SOUTH-4
KEARNEY-3
LHS-3
NORTHPLATTE-1
LSE-1
September 21, 2005, 11:12 PM
That one guy
Does anyone know when or where the districts will be held? I thought they came out when district assigments came out.
September 21, 2005, 11:30 PM
superfan
What's anyone's prediction for A-3's team finish.