Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Ricky Henry

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ricky Henry Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
Omaha Burke commits to the U of Nebraska to play football. He measured at 6'3 295 today. Looks like he'll have a hard time being back on the mat next year unless he really cuts some weight. Anyways, what kind of player are the Huskers getting?
State Qualifier
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
What is his name?

World Champion
Picture of HB
Ricky Henry, the HWT from Omaha Burke.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Lance Stallion
I don't think Ricky is weighing 295, well at least it didn't look like he was cutting 20 pounds during wrestling season. I'm sure he's in the weight room pretty much full time now though. I would bet he is more realistically weighing about 280-285.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Measured and weighed him in yesterday down in Lincoln when he attended a practice. 6'3 and 295 officially.
Rookie
"Anyways, what kind of player are the Huskers getting?" What is that supposed to mean? Congratulations Ricky. I would say that they are getting a very talented football player who has shown that he can be coached and improve. Going from not qualifying for state to 2 points from a state championship in one year tells me alot about what kind of player that they are getting.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Lighten up Francis. I haven't seen him play football so I was interested in hearing opinions from those that have. The Coach at Burke has said he's better at this point in his career than Dave Rimington (who he also coached).