Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Need a PE teacher/ Wrestling coach?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Need a PE teacher/ Wrestling coach? Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
bump
Rookie
Might as well give this another bump
Rookie
have you called Creighton NE. I think they might work with you if you are interested in taking the Head Coaching position.
Rookie
I just heard that Cross County may have a PE opening. Cross County is Class D school located 15 miles north of York NE.
Rookie
My grandparents live in Stromsburg. My grandfather use to be the Janitor back in the day.
Rookie
You are in luck...saw in the World Hearld that they are looking for wreslting coaches as well.
Rookie
Picture of abcoach
Archbishop Bergan (Fremont) should be posting for an elementary PE job this week. junior high wrestling, junior high football, and other coaching positions are available.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: abcoach,
Rookie
Bump
Rookie
Hang in there and something will open up. There is a tremendous amount of competition for PE/coaching jobs. I took my first job out of college in a little dump of a school in central Nebraska that had a PE opening and they still had well over 100 applications.
Rookie
I'm not giving up. Cory got hired so something good came out of this crazy idea I had. I am still applying and it will be hard to get me to stop.