Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    OSU coming to York

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
OSU coming to York Login/Join

Junior High
posted   Report This Post  
York will be hosting a wrestling clinic June 6th and 7th.
Oklahoma St. will bring the clinicians.

Mark Branch and Chris Pendelton will be featured. Branch is an assistant at OSU, and was named assistant coach of the year in 2004. He was also a 2x NCAA champ and 4x finalist.
Pendelton recently won his 2nd NCAA title and was a 3x all-american.

I will have a form up on my York Summer Wrestling League site very soon. Times are (appr.)
12-12:30 registration
1-3:30 technique
3:30 -4:30 break
4:30-6 technique
Junior High
Picture of pick125
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Branch came a couple years back to a clinic in plattsmouth that I was at, if you have a chance to go to I'd head to it. He showed a lot of little things that work really well!

The result is not how a man should be measured, the means at which he gets there is what matters.
Junior High
Picture of Cyclone
Ya That will be a great camp for wrestlers in the middle of the state. Talking with a few Plattsmouth coachs they are planning on having OSU at there camp again.
Novice
Does anybody know of any other dates and locations of camps or clinics going on this summer? I would really like to attend the OSU clinic in York. I heard they did a great job last year in Seward. What Nebraska wrestlers will be putting on clinics and where will they be held?
Junior High
Registration forms are up on the site!!

go to www.eteamz.com/yswl

then click on the handouts button on the left of the screen.
Junior High
bump