Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    article on World Team member Tervel Dlagnev

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
article on World Team member Tervel Dlagnev Login/Join

Novice
posted   Report This Post  
Here is a great article by Craig Sesker (greatest world herald writer ever) on TheMat, interviewing past UNK Loper and current World Team Member Tervel Dlagnev.

http://themat.com/section.php?...icle&ArticleID=23771

Also, Tervel will be doing a wrestling camp in Norfolk at Lutheran High Northeast August 5th and 6th. Here is the camp information:

http://www.neyw.org/flyers/nor...restling-clinics.pdf

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron Dalton,
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I don't know much about pdf's (or technology in general) but I can't get the camp link to come up, but I can in the other topic, "Wrestling clinic in Norfolk"

So go there if you are looking for a form
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I just want to let you know that I believe Tervel is a wrestling genius and has an unbelievable thirst for wrestling knowledge. Not only does Tervel know how to wrestle as a heavyweight or how to wrestle his style, he has a great understanding of every other top competitors style, strategy, and tactics. Tervel does things as a 265 lb man that many of the top light weights and middle weight s can’t do. So any time that you can spend learning about wrestling from Tervel, is time well spent. He also loves people and loves to share what he knows, he actually thrives on it. I have also had the privilege to get to know J.D. Bergmann in the last year or so and I have a great deal of respect for him. Both Tervel and J.D. are humble men who are passionate about wrestling and more importantly passionate about loving and serving people. I know Aaron has worked hard to put this clinic together, if you have a chance to make it I would recommend it.