Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Dec. 4th Gold Medal Tournament

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dec. 4th Gold Medal Tournament Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
On Sunday December 4th 2011 Norfolk Jr. High will host the early bird Gold Medal Tournament

NORFOLK JR. WRESTLING GOLD MEDAL TOURNAMENT 3rd - 8th Grades
Norfolk Junior High School • 510 Pasewalk Norfolk, NE 68701 • Phone: 402-644-2516 • Fax: 402-644-2519
December 4th, 2011 DIVISION WEIGH-INS WRESTLE
3rd – 4th 12:00 to 12:30pm 1:00pm
5th – 6th 12:30 to 1:00pm First Available Mat
7th – 8th 1:00 to 1:30pm First Available Mat
WEIGHT CLASSES: No set weight classes, classes to be determined after weigh-ins.
BRACKETS: 3-man & 4-man round robin.
RULES: Modified NSAA Folkstyle Rules. 3-One Minute periods
All periods start neutral, 10 point Tech Fall.
AWARDS: GOLD MEDAL WITH LANYARD FOR CHAMPIONS. Medals awarded for 2nd, 3rd & 4th.
ENTRY FEES: $15.00 for applications received by November 28th, 2011
Late entries and walk-ins will be $20.00.
OFFICIALS: Certified Officials and/ high school varsity wrestlers.
CONCESSIONS: Available in lobby. ADMISSION: Adults: $3.00 Students: $1.00 Under 6 free
Please fill out the application and return by November 28th 2011. Make checks payable to Norfolk Wrestling Club.
Name:_____________________________________ Phone:______________
Address:___________________________________ Grade:______________
City:_________________State:______Zip:_______ Weight:_______________
Club:____________________________ Record:_______Wins _______Losses_____
In consideration of your acceptance of the entry, I, intending to be legally bound, hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release the Norfolk Wrestling Club, Norfolk Junior/Senior High, and their agents, representatives, committees, and members from any and all claims of rights to damage for injuries or losses suffered by me directly or indirectly in training and traveling to or from, or in competing in or attending the Norfolk Wrestling trophy tournament.
Wrestlers Signature_______________________ Send Entries to:
JUSTIN GREY
Parent or Guardian Signature_________________ 801 Riverside Blvd. Norfolk,NE 68701