Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Ansley/Arcadia wrestling camp

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ansley/Arcadia wrestling camp Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Dog of War
posted   Report This Post  
old flyer had wrong dates said it was on July 20 and 21
Come and register the day of the camp July 27th and 28th

2011 Hunter Wrestling Individual Camp
Ansley, NE

At Ansley High School July 27th& 28th

“It’s so much more than just wrestling. This camp is basically about what it takes to get to the next level, not just in wrestling, but in life.”- Brett Hunter
Technician- Brett Hunter- Chadron State College Assistant Wrestling Coach
High School (Rushville, Ne)
• 7-time Nebraska State USA Freestyle Wrestling Champion
• 3- Time Cadet Folk style All-American
• 1-time Nebraska State USA Greco Wrestling Champion
• 4-time Nebraska State High School Place Winner
• 2-time Nebraska High School State Champion
• Career Record 140-10 (tied most wins in school history)

College (Chadron State, Ne)
• 4-time NCAA Division II National Qualifier
• 2-time NCAA Division II National Champion
• Career Record 133-32 (most wins in school history)

Age group 7-12. The ultimate goal of this session is to provide the novice wrestler with state of the art technique. It will consist of instruction in proper drilling, new technique, and live wrestling. It will also provide an opportunity for wrestling related games and activities.
Age group 13-19. This session is for the wrestler who is looking to improve by learning high level technique and obtaining new training ideas. It’s designed to prepare each athlete for their upcoming and future seasons. This will consist of high intensity drilling, detailed instruction, live wrestling and individualized goal setting sessions. The will to work hard is crucial.
This camp is designed for the wrestler whose goal is to be a State Champion! This camp concentrates heavily on all three positions of wrestling. Major emphasis is placed on the setup, penetration step, then the finish. I preach constant pressure on your opponent. I will instruct on a technique, and then you try the move a couple of times, and then move on to another technique without mastering any. In contrast, I will instruct you on various techniques, and then make you drill the move hard 'til perfection. I feel that most athletes don't know how hard they can push their bodies. You will work harder and push your body beyond what you think is possible. You will do this through intense drilling. This will make you mentally tough.

Costs: $50/ Wrestler
• Each Camper will receive a free Hunter wrestling T-Shirt.
• Each Individual must pay at the registration session.

8:30 A.M. - Registration – Both sessions need to attend. Age group 13-19 is allowed to leave after registering and then return for their session. (12:30 P.M)
Equipment Needed:

Participants should bring t-shirts, shorts, socks, wrestling shoes, supporters, and sweat clothes. No tank tops. Knee pads and head gear are optional.
Coaches
- Please pass my camp brochure out to any kids that want to attend.
- Make sure every camper signs where they need to sign, or they will not be able to attend the camp.
- Either the coach or the camper needs to make sure they bring a signed copy of my brochure to the registration, or they will not be able to attend the camp.
- Please try and get the brochures out as soon as possible so you can collect them early enough so I can get shirt sizes and number of campers.

I am not responsible for anything that gets lost or stolen during my camp. I am not responsible for any camper getting hurt during my camp.
____________________________ __________
Campers Signature (18 years of age or older) Date
____________________________ __________
Parent/Guardians Signature Date

Shirt Size (Please circle one)
YS YM YL AS AM AL
AXL AXXL

I appreciate the opportunity to share my dedication of wrestling at your school, Thank you.
Brett Hunter

"Pin unto others, as they would pin unto you! Pin2win, if you don't, its a sin." Mean Gene Mills