Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Turner Gill
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Turner Gill Login/Join

Novice
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I'm not sure if this goes on this board but I just saw on the news that Turner Gill has resigned. The last link to the Osborne era has left the building.
<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
What a sad day for Nebraska sports. There are serious problems in Big Red country. Most will never know the depths of this turmoil, but a look at the defensive backfield's performance over the last 7-8 games should give most intelligent football minds some idea. To go from the top defensive backfield in the country to allowing 77 points to TT..... Let's just say that some of the coaching staff and their units are miles apart from each other. Let's hope for some kind of unity in the future years- Big Red football feeds all the other sports (wrestling, volleyball, etc)- without football, the NU athletic program is worse than Colorado and Baylor.
Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
AIM: Online Status For Spartan69ALM04
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Actually there really isnt all that much turmoil right now... A few guys just miss Pelini and are sick of changing coaches... I wouldnt really call it turmoil.. Just some rough transition