Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Good ole T.V.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good ole T.V. Login/Join

<whatrockis>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
The tv program "This is Your Day" looks like such a cult. I'm serious. Replace every usage of 'Jesus' with 'Alkoozar' and every use of 'heaven' with 'the distant planet Zulthoria' and you will see how creepy it is. Thousands of people swaying back and forth, raising their hands in the air, crying and repeating the same two phrases over and over and over again. Then, random people with vacant gazes approach the stage explaining how 'Jesus' or 'Alkoozar' has healed them this very day. And finally, this man in all-white garb approaches the wackos and touches their face, when they immediately collapse onto the floor.

The people in the audience cheer.
I love this place, we call Earth. But I can't wait until we all get to Zulthoria.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
"Thousands of people swaying back and forth, raising their hands in the air, crying and repeating the same two phrases over and over and over again. Then, random people with vacant gazes approach the stage..."

Eerie...that sounds a lot like what I saw during the Democratic National Convention.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<whatrockis>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Ouch, burn.

At least they weren't shouting flip-flop and doing that goofy hand motion.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Speaking of that, I'm starting a poll on what John Kerry's skin tone will be for Thursday's debate. Check it out...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray