Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    I Think I Gotta Get Me One of These
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Think I Gotta Get Me One of These Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
LOL....Lance, the visual of your hide being chapped from saddle sores is one I'd rather not entertain, thank you verrah mush.

I will say this, though...it's some beautiful country out that way -- a refreshing break from the bright lights and abundant buildings of the big city.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Lance Stallion
I love the scenery, except that I wish there were a few less deer out here wandering around like idiots...how does a species that stupid survive anyway? That really chaps my hide! (sorry again for the bad visual, Mikey)

No, it's not Omaha or even North Platte when it comes to excitement. But as long as I have my Huskers to listen to (baseball gets me more excited than football anymore) I'm happy.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Baseball SHOULD get you more excited...they score more than the football team does -- on offense, anyway.

Sheesh...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Lance Stallion
And plus Jim Rose doesn't screw up the play by play as much as he does football. He's not good either way, mind you, but he's a little more tolerable in the springtime.

quote:
Originally posted by NWI:
Baseball SHOULD get you more excited...they score more than the football team does -- on offense, anyway.

Sheesh...

Never seen anything so sad or so true. S'pose somebody's shakin' in his boots errrrrrrrr loafers???

You're a genius Mikey.

Or Shirley.

Or Poot.

Or whatever your name is today...

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Junior High
Hell, the offense is probably scoring more OFF the field than on it... But then, as bad as they have been doing, probably not...

Score one more for the defense... From a whole new perspective!