Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    CO CHAMPS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CO CHAMPS Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of ndb65
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Granted,
It happened the ugly way...us beating them and them beating them and them beating us.....LOL

BUT, Im still takin it..we may not get to play in the game, but the books still say CO-CHAMPS!!!

Guaranteed LOUDEST guy in the gym!!!!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, said Nebraska would finish as North division co-champs. And if you follow up here and say, "Well, yeah, I knew they were gonna do it..." you are completely and undeniably full of horse puckey.

I would have taken a third-place finish in the division this year. The way they played at the end of the year was light years ahead of where we were a month before. How far ahead we are of last year simply can't be computed.

If we can find a quarterback to replace Ganz next year, we might be able to knock the "co-" off next year...and maybe the South Division winner in the conference championship.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray