Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    THE LAST WORD
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
THE LAST WORD Login/Join

<LATE>
posted   Report This Post  
AND NOW ANOTHER CHAPTER HAS BEEN TURNED IN THIS FORUM. ROME IS NO MORE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WOULD LIKE TO LET YOUR SAD FEELINGS KNOW HERE IS THE MORATORIUM TO THE LATE WEAK JIM ROME OF THIS FORUM. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN HIS CANIBIS/TAKE GARDEN. OH YEAH I FORGOT HE DOESN'T BELEIVE IN GOD. PITY ROME, I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO HANG WITH THE GREAT GANGSTER FROM DOWN UNDER WITH HIS LID ON SIDEWAYS-LUCIFER. BEST WISHES
<LATE>
RACK NWI. BLING BLING BLING. LATE.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT: THAT IS THE LAST WORD
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Not the Last Word yet....but the good doctor will be getting his coming-out party started verrrrrrry soon.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<Rome>
Not so fast my friend...you got deek! I am calling you out! You have got nothing...you talk all the trash you want Mickey Mouse! IF you really know who I am...you would spill it...for without proof you speak of nothing. Just like your reporting...weak...very very weak!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Even the real Jim Rome would know that before you go public with big news, you make SURE that ALL the sources check out. You, sir, are obviously of the Dan Rather school of journalism and, like ol' Danny boy, you will be forced out of that darkness and into the light of truth.

You already KNOW that I know who you are, doc. The fact that you continue to demand that I spill the beans tells everybody that you are on the run on this board and that your uncloaking is imminent. But, like the great poker legend Dan Harrington, I am going to slow-play you until it's time to go all-in. And once it's done, so, sir, will you be.

Will it be today? This weekend? Next week? Only I know, and only I will have the final say. Now you get back to work and stop using the company's computer to do your dirty work.

<LATE>
WHAT'S THIS, LEE CORSO IS BACK FROM THE DEAD? COME ON HERBSTREIT, YOU ARE JUST ADDING FUEL TO YOUR CREMATION CEREMONY. LET IT GO HOWARD COSSELL. YOU'RE OUT ROCK HUDSON. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PERPETUATE THIS WITCH HUNT SABRINA? NWI WILL SILENCE YOUR KEYBOARD LIMBAUGH. GO TAKE SOME MORE PAIN KILLERS BEFORE YOU FLAME AGAIN. BLING BLING BLING. LATE. BY THE WAY VERY VERY WEAK POSTS LATELY SON OF SAM. ARE YOUR FEELING THE PRESSURE? IN THE WORDS OF YOUR ROLE MODEL RAY LEWIS, ARE YOU FEELING ME?
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Of course, Romey boy, you could just come right out and come clean and save yourself further embarrasment. Becuase, when I do show my A-K suited to show my royal flush, it will be a HUUUUUUGE embarrasment to you.

Do it now -- I pull the plug. Simple as that.

Or...well, it's YOUR call, doc.

<Rome>
Come on with it Mickey Mouse! I will admit my true identity…I am the real Daffy Duck! So throw away your two pair…I got 5 of a kind!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Doc...only scrub amateurs play poker with jokers. I told you this when you used that weak crap in that e-mail you sent me yesterday.

It's A-K-Q-J-10 suited on my side of the table, chief. Come clean and save yourself the embarrasment of losing it all here on Huskermat (although, as it is, you are already short-stacked, reputation-wise).

I've checked...it's your call...doc.

<Rome>
Bet...all in...call it Mickey! I want all your chips!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
And I want a quiet, romantic, candle-lit dinner with Charlize Theron.

Guess what? Neither one of us is getting what we want.

Keep tightening that noose, doc. Hope the boys at the office don't laugh you out of the building when the hammer falls down.

Speaking of which...I need to get to the office and get some work done so I can free up my schedule for what lies ahead...have a niiiiiiice day, doc.

<Rome>
See Mickey...Joker Poker is the best game...cause just when a guy thinks he has the nuts...out flops the joker...things are not always what they seem! Just make sure that when you reveal your guess...that you do not slander anyone...I would hate to see you with you hand exposed! Cause there is no way on God's green earth that you know who I am!
<LATE>
THAT WOULD BE SATINS RED HELL TO YOU AVA GABORE. HECK PENQUIN, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU'RE THAT ARCH VILLIAN OF THIS WEBSITE. AND SOON VERY SOON YOU WILL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE NEBRASKA WRESTILING WORLD. BATMAN WILL GET YOU JOKER. BAM WHACK CRUNCH. CAN YOU FEEL ME? BLING BLING BLING. LATE
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Well...we don't play with jokers here, so I'm going to show you my king to show that I have a royal flush on the draw...

My technical staff has been able to track your ISP's, cross-reference them to providers and pinpoint not only WHO you are, but WHERE you are when you post to this website. (Having reformed Internet hackers on the payroll is never a bad thing, BTW...). We have your name, your address, and your home and work phone numbers.

In addition, my lawyer has looked into many of the threads where you have slandered and persecuted people like myself and some of the coaches in the wrestling community. He has talked with several experts in Internet law and they are of the opinion that you very well could be liable for defamation of character.

Now...I bring all this forth because I AM a compassionate individual and am not in the business of ratting people out to their employers and ruining careers or lives. Momma didn't raise me that way, so here's the deal:

-- You send me an e-mail signed with your REAL name (no Jim Rome garbage) and apologize to me personally for any and all problems you have created.

-- Additionally, you post a formal apology to myself, Red Rocker, HB, Tom McCann Fan and any other individual (there are so many I've lost track) that you have attempted to publicly humiliate through this forum.

-- Finally, that you refrain from making such comments in the future on this board.

If you do these three things, here is what I will do:

-- I will publicly acknowledge receipt of your apology and will make no further comments on this or any other thread regarding this situation.

-- I will not publicly release your name to anybody (a few people already know, but they are people I trust to keep it under their hat and know they will do as such).

-- I will make every effort to practice what I am preaching (so to speak) to you regarding the avoiding of assassinating someone's character within the framework of this BBS.

However, if you do NOT agree to these terms, here is what I am prepared to do:

-- Contact your employer AND your home ISP and lodge formal harrassment complaints to each party regarding your behavior in this forum.

-- Contact my legal team and have them initiate litigation against both you AND your employer on charges of Internet stalking, harrassment and defamation of character.

-- Publicly release all the need-to-know information about you via every available media entity, including posting this information right here on this website for all to see.

I have played this game with you long enough...you have the opportunity to make all of this go away and put an end to this problem right now. I am no longer screwing around with this situation...you have badgered me, harrassed me and ridiculed myself, my friends and other members of this great wrestling community for THE last time.

I have spent the last several days doing exhaustive research and have cross-checked each and every piece of information -- I know EXACTLY who you are and, if you continue, I will use every bit of this information and every personal, fiscal and emotional resource I have access to -- and I can guarantee you that the final result will not be favorable to you or your situation.

If you accept these conditions, this all goes away and the case is closed and I walk away from the situaiton. I repeat -- I am no longer screwing around with this. Accept and adhere to the conditions noted in this post, or suffer the consequences accordingly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NWI,

<Rome>
Alright Mickey, you win! I am out of here. Never to post again! Beep Beep…
<LATE>
RACK HIM. BLING BLING BLING. THAT, MY JUNGLE DWELLERS, IS THE HUGE CALL OF THE DECADE. EVERYTHING ELSE IN ANTI-CLIMATIC. SON OF SAME I HOPE YOUR PRACTICE IS GOING WELL AND YOU HAVE YOUR MAL-PRACTICE INSURANCE PAID UP. HOW MUCH DOES THAT INSURANCE COST YOU AT SUBWAY ANYWAY? SUCKS TO BE YOU! YOU DON'T "get it" DO YOU ARNOLD ZIFFLE? THE RIVER HAS BEEN TURNED, YOUR STACK IS GONE AND YOU DO NOT GET THE COIN, THE CHAIN, THE GIRL, OR HELL ANYTHING PENQUIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! BLING BLING BLING. LATE
<LATE>
ROAD RUNNER THE COYOTE'S AFTER YOU. ROAD RUNNER HE'S CAUGHT YOU. YOU'RE THROUGH. THAT COYOTE HE'S REALLY A CLEVER DUDE. POOR LITTLE ROAD RUNNER ALWAYS BOTHERS EVERYONE. THE COYOTE CAUGHT YOU AND BUMMER NOW YOUR DONE. A CHICKEN HAWK REFERENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ENDING FOR YOU DOCTOR SANQUANARY. BLING BLING BLING. LATE
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Rome...you are not out of here, nor are you off the hook, unless you agree to the above demands. I am 100 percent dead serious on this and WILL follow through on it, and I expect you to do the same.

<LATE>
WHERE OH WHERE HAS CARRIE GONE? OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN SHE BE. SHE RAN HER SMACK AND GOT RUN. OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN SHE BE? GIVE IT UP ROAD RUNNER. YOU'VE SMACKED YOUR LAST SMACK, YOU'VE BEEN RUN YOUR LAST TIME. NO MORE VINES FOR YOU, NO MORE VINES FOR YOU, NO MORE VINES FOR YOUUUUUU. BOO HOO, BOO HOO. SO LONG KING OF NO TAKES. YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED. BLING BLING BLING. LATE
<Guest>
Isn't this board great for wrestling?