Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    OT: I need some help. Mods feel free to delete if this is not acceptable
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OT: I need some help. Mods feel free to delete if this is not acceptable Login/Join

Novice
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I am getting laid off tomorrow. I have a degree in industrial engineering that I received for the University of Nebraska. I have worked for close to two years with my current company. I also had an internship where I worked for 2 1/2 years. My work experience is in mechanical engineering type work. I worked in a toolroom in my internship making modifications to stamping die tooling drawings. I am currently a design engineer where I have done just about everything from answering customer questions, designing new parts, guiding plants on how to run parts, to gaining approval to sell products in states.

I purchased a house in June in Lincoln therefore I need to find a job that is drivable from Lincoln.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rookie
Picture of inxtreme
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
baha03,

I believe that Lindsay Manufacturing has or is opening a new facility in Omaha. May be an place to look. Good luck with your job search.