Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    PEACE AND QUIET
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PEACE AND QUIET Login/Join

<LATE>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
ISN'T IT NICE TO NOT HAVE ROMEY AROUND ANYMORE? PEACE AND QUIET. ROMEY YOUR PEN HAS BEEN SILENCED. BUMMER DUDE
<Guest>
It's pretty boring without Rome. His posts were much more interesting and intelligent than yours.
<LATE>
ROMEY GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE STILL THERE. JUST CHECKING. BLING BLING BLING. LATE
<whatrockis>
I hate nothing more than people who post in all caps on message boards.
<LATE>
WHATROCKIS, ERRRR ROME. DON'T TRY TO FAKE BEING ANOTHER POSTER. WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE HATER. BLING BLING BLING. LATE
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Late...I appreciate your enthusiasm, but two things I would ask that you consider...

-- whatrockis is NOT Jim Rome, but a regular contributor who, for the most part, is a good cat.

-- sometimes it is best to let sleeping dogs lie. Or, as a wise old sage once told me -- to taunt the cobra is asking for a shot of his venom.

And now, if you excuse me...there's a little R&R to take care of. FORE!!!

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<LATE>
OK, OK NWI. GOOD LUCK ON THE LINKS. I PLAYED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND STUNK THE COURSE UP. HOPE YOU FAIR BETTER. LATE
<Cat Daddy>
So what ever happened to Rome? Mike...at least give us his initials if you will not let us know who it was in name! It is good to see that you finally put him to bed! Long live the king!