Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    !!Deer hunting open this weekend!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

!!Deer hunting open this weekend!! Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Anyone want to predict how its going to be?
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Rainy

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Rookie
Does the whole state of Nebraska get an either-or and a extra doe tag? or is it just a surtain part of the state?
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
It is based on population of the each Game and Parks district. As far as I have heard, the this extra tag doesn't apply to the Elkhorn area. So far, I have been split even on either-or tags and just buck tags.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
State Qualifier
Tim, I'm pretty sure all of Elkhorn is either sex this year.BTW, I've been working just NW of Stanton on a house remodel since the end of August.I parlayed that job into hunting rights on a quarter section of sand pasture and cedars SE of town just south of the old bombing range! I cant wait.Looks like the peak rut might hit about right for rifle season. We eat at the Wolf's Den every day, so maybe I'll run into you if you're ever home during the week.