Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Coach Elmo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coach Elmo Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
AIM: Online Status For Spartan69ALM04
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
He is the secondary coach for NU and alot of guys have been calling for his head... before i said he would be gone for sure but now theres a new issue that Callahan is facing with it...

There are a few HUGE recruits that will either rethink their commitment or cross us off the list if coach Elmo isnt here... including Harrison Beck... But if he sticks around ill be very suprised to see Fabian Washington and Josh Bullocks around (I think Daniel would stick around) next year...

Thoughts...?

btw next year if everything works out optimistically here's what it should look like

CB1-Zach Bowman/Donald Defrand
CB2-Fabian Washington/Courtney Grixby
FS-Josh Bullocks/Reggie Smith
SS-Daniel Bullocks/Andrew Shanle

and this is extremely solid!
<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Whether or not Elmo is a solid coach I think he stays around next year just to have some continuity. He is supposedly a great recruiter, an pretty solid technician. If the players will give the new staff a chance I think things will work out fine.