Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Tattoos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tattoos Login/Join

<wassup>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
What all u guys think of tattos---yah or nah?
<LCmatgurl>
i'm all for them...more of them are pretty cute
<Red Dawg>
I personally dont mind them, as long as they are tasteful and few. But, like everything else, they will go out of style. I believe alot of people are going to have regrets about their tattoos when they are older.
I think I still have my Disco suit somewhere in my closet.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Quite frankly, I think tattoos are a waste of time/money. There's more I coul say, but it's too hot and I need to hit the pool...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<lilscrappy>
I think that tattoos aren't a waste if they are meaningfull sometimes, although some get carried away and have no purpose.
<Guest>
Tattos look best when they are on your back and while you are being pinned!
<Guest>
What about when you are pinning someone? lol
<big dubb diesel>
i love my tattoo and its meaning the tribe that used it "I was told" was the chiefs tattoo and ment power and leadership in battle which applies to my life and the jd in the middle i thought just looked cool
<Guest>
Confusious say....Most of those who have a tattoo now will regret they have one later.
<Guest>
if someone wants one and gets one let them its there body and you guys shouldn't care its not up to you if other people get them
<western wrestler>
Well since it is an opinion poll its ok to say what you feel "Guest" I think tattoos are a good way of expressing one's self. People die there hair get peircings, and wear differant color sox and what not. Tattos are just the same
<dudesy>
fellas tat's are awesome they dont hurt~its like driving a fingernail into your skin and they can bring out peoples personalities----personally i believe that earings are for flamers, most high school tattoos are quite controlled being as parents must sign for them. Frown
<red>
hey dudesy my ancestors have been wearing earings for thousands of years, I have both my ears pierced and most men in my family do to (Native American culture). I can assure you I'm not a flamer. Just to let you know not everyone is following a trend some things go a lot deeper.
<dudesy>
i did not mean to insult your ancestors or culture----i was simply talking about the "thug wanna-be's" Sorry if i offended anyone
<red>
its all good!!!
<observer>
I think tattoos are great for marginal wrestlers with marginal builds. How else can they get noticed as they walk around the gym or wrestle on the mat?
<big dubb diesel>
so are you saying jared erspamer, alonzo martinez, jake gable, jared gable, jon nasiatka, lewis fleisher, and countless others are marginal wrestlers who dont get noticed everyone i stated came in 1st or 2nd in the state
<Guest>
who do u think has the coolest tattoo, and if any wrestlers on here got one this summer let us know
<big dubb diesel>
i am getting my second one today yahhhh Smile
<damagingstud>
i got my last name across my back and im getting a cross on my calf with my gramps initials in it in a week