Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Thank you to Farmer Burns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you to Farmer Burns Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Dear Mr. Burns,
You are so nice. Henry, may he rest in peace, always said there were a lot of good people in the world and you have proved that. I asked you how deep to plant my rhododenrons and you came to my house to plant them for me. It was nice of you to bring your hired man along to do the heavy work. He told me he was from Wyoming but didn't say how he was able to sneak past the Border Patrol and get into this country. It's kind of scary, isn't it.

Love,

Auntie Mame
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
That's not the only thing that's "kind of scary" around here...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Aunt Mame

I hate to say this, but I think you are a real kook!

Rick Henry

Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by chiefstorm:
Aunt Mame

I hate to say this, but I think you are a real kook!

Dear Mr. Henry,

Your mama must be very proud of you. My Henry, may he rest in peace, always said that when someone took time to send a thank you or congratulations that was a sign that their mama did a good job in raising them.

However, I can't say the same about your spelling teacher. It must upset her to see you start the word cook with a "k" instead of a "c'. Maybe you should find your old spelling book and practice a little.

I am confused, though. I don't recognize your name so I can't remember when you came to my house to eat and find out that I am a real cook. Are you the young man that Farmer Burns brought along when he came to plant my rhododendrons, you know, the illegal immigrant from Wyoming? I think you must be him because I saw you sneaking cookies off the plate when you thought I wasn't looking. That's okay, I like to see people eat.

Love,

Auntie Mame