Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Rocker Done Died and Went to Heaven....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rocker Done Died and Went to Heaven.... Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
It was absolutely fabulous....

News at 11:00

Or whenever I snap out of this dream...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
snap out of it Rocker, you can do it, don't leave us now; maybe a breakfast jolt of Cabo Wabo liquid and some muzac will take that glazed over look out of your eyes and that angelic smile off your face; and bring you back down here for a subjective report Big Grin .....nah
did Mikey make it out of there, the scanners in Gretna area are buzzing; something about some revelers up on N. Hwy 6 singing same rock and roll song at top of their lungs all night long and how police were able to count the exact number of dogs in Gretna in a matter of minutes yet could not find the source of the audio irritation Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TK,

World Champion
Picture of NWI
The scanner was buzzing, but I don't think it was because of my singing...LOL.

Awesome show Saturday night. EVH is in fine form and the rest of the boys were outstanding. I was even able to trade up for better seats, and I won a little at the craps table afterward. All in all, not a bad night.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Rocker died and went to heaven, ' absolutley ', you stayed here, went to the craps table and now here feels like heaven Eek Glad to hear the show was a success; how is the Qwest Center doing Mike?

World Champion
Picture of NWI
Qwest Center is doing well...not a bad seat in the joint and the acoustics are infinitely better than the rathole Daub Dump (City Auditorium).

Finally fell back to earth, I think.

Mikey hit it on the head (or was that me he hit on the head...) The show exceeded every expectation I had going in. Well worth the trip and the expensive tickets. Eddie doesn't show any signs of hip replacement and Sammy was well, Sammy. Great great show.

The Qwest center was everything it was cracked up to be. Quite the facility. I made it a point before the show started to hike clear up to the top row of the arena to see what the view was like. I could see just as much of the floor from the top row as I could from the 9th row where our seats were and that is the entire floor!! Agree with Mikey on the acoustics especially compared to the Civic.

Pictures to come...

Just a little teaser...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Rocker - you weren't very far from where my upgraded tix were. I was in the 16th row in (I believe) section 211.

BTW...those Waboritas were potent.

quote:
Originally posted by NWI:
Rocker - you weren't very far from where my upgraded tix were. I was in the 16th row in (I believe) section 211.

BTW...those Waboritas were potent.

Yes they were, makes a guy not able to spell as our "friend" so graciously pointed out... Big Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER