Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    World Series- Who will win?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World Series- Who will win? Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Just wanted to see what people think about it....Obviously Im for the Red Sox, think they can pull it together for another win, but the hangover from beating the Yankees might be too much for them. The Cards could go right in and dominate, but I don't know.

Chad Mattox
Novice
AIM: Online Status For cntlwrstlr130
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I think the Red Sox are going to win it in Game Four. They just have too much offense for the Cardinals to handle.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
It's going to be a great series. Both teams have serious offensive firepower and both have strong pitching, both starting and relief.

I'd like to see the Red Sox win it just from the standpoint of forever breaking "the curse" -- but I think the Cards win it in 7.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
Obviously I am a die hard yankee fan, and yes I am swallowing the defeat graciously(I don't have to live with George in the off season) I am also an American League fan, BUT being a die hard Red Sox hater, I will have to go with the Cards, and plus I like Laaaary Waaaaaalker!
<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Looks like the Cardinals bullpen may be depleted worse than the Red Sox from the extra inning game 6; and the fact that they only had one day off before the World Series.

So ... the pitching may be in favor of the Red Sox at the beginning of the series.

I am picking the Sox; mainly because I would like to never hear about "the curse" again.
Novice
AIM: Online Status For cntlwrstlr130
I told you Red Sox in Game 4. Hey its tonite